Website therightmatch Contemporaries
Our client is looking for a contract employee who will serve in this role for 3 months and provide a seamless experience to internal staff and customers in their Boston Office.
Our client is looking for a great Office Manager who will be able to hit the ground running in this temporary role.
- Answer and direct phone calls in a polite and friendly manner.
- Welcome visitors in a warm and friendly manner, and answer any questions visitors have.
- Maintain reception area and all common areas (conference rooms, kitchen, etc.).
- Receive deliveries; sort and distribute incoming mail; manage express deliveries (requests and
- organization) and courier services.
- Take inventory of supplies and restock as needed.
- Oversee all archiving & storage of drawings and documents.
- Handles various administrative requests from staff members.
- Coordinate services of the building management and cleaning staff and report deficiencies.
- Arrange for staff travel including rental cars, flights, and hotels.
- Check for any lights out, order, and replace with new lighting.
- Responsible for alarm system passcodes & office keys.
- Responsible for contract documentation for new projects.
- Provide support to Accounting as directed.
- Provide support to HR as relates to new hires; prepare new hire packets, providing new hires a tour of the office, as directed.
- Provide support to Operations as directed.
- Manage the processing of vacation requests and record keeping.
- Arrange catering orders for meetings and events as requested.
To carry out this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential task satisfactorily.
- Serve as a role model and mentor for others.
- Display ability to coordinate with all department managers contributes to office knowledge and spirit in identifiable and demonstrated ways.
- Conducts oneself in a professional manner at all times.
- Articulates ideas well in both verbal and written communication.
- Develop lasting relationships with clients, vendors, and consultants: builds client loyalty.
- Continue to increase knowledge base to remain current and able to complete tasks efficiently.
- Show commitment to own education and advancement by seeking and completing training and education.
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston.