Our local University client is looking for an Outgoing Subaward Administrator. This is a Direct Hire role.
- Sponsored programs is part of the Office of Research a group dedicated to aiding the research community in navigating the lifecycle of their work, from finding funding to creating proposals to helping inventions find their way to the public.
- The Outgoing Subaward Administrator is the central point of contact and subject matter expert for all outgoing sub-awards and is responsible for sub-recipient prequalifications, monitoring, sub-award issuance, fun reservation, and FFATA reporting.
- Works with the faculty, research administrators and central staff at other institutions to ensure timely and compliant processing of subcontracts.
- The Subaward Administrator will bring a solid grounding in research administration principles to this role.
- BA/BS and 1-3 years experience.
- Must bring a solid grounding in research administration principles to this role.
- Familiarity with a variety of prime sponsors, federal and non-federal, the Federal Demonstration Partnership (FDP) templates and other subcontracts formats, appropriate flow-down of award terms and conditions, including changes under the Uniform Guidance, and with federal contracts is important.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong customer service approach.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, attention to detail, ability to multi-task.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are paramount.
- Must be a self-starter, diplomatic, pro-active and able to adapt an advanced knowledge of skills, methods, practices, policies and/ or procedures and a moderate degree of innovation, analysis, and reasoning to complete work.
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA