Our local University client is looking for an Outgoing Subaward Administrator. This is a Direct Hire role.
- Sponsored programs is part of the Office of Research a group dedicated to aiding the research community in navigating the lifecycle of their work, from finding funding to creating proposals to helping inventions find their way to the public.
- The Outgoing Subaward Administrator is the central point of contact and subject matter expert for all outgoing subawards and is responsible for subrecipient prequalifications, monitoring, subaward issuance, fun reservation, and FFATA reporting.
- Works with the faculty, research administrators and central staff at other institutions to ensure timely and compliant processing of subcontracts.
- The Subaward Administrator will bring a solid grounding in research administration principles to this role.
- BA/BS and 1-3 years experience.
- Must bring a solid grounding in research administration principles to this role.
- Familiarity with a variety of prime sponsors, federal and non-federal, the Federal Demonstration Partnership (FDP) templates and other subcontracts formats, appropriate flow-down of award terms and conditions, including changes under the Uniform Guidance, and with federal contracts is important.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong customer service approach.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, attention to detail, ability to multi-task.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are paramount.
- Must be a self-starter, diplomatic, pro-active and able to adapt an advanced knowledge of skills, methods, practices, policies and/ or procedures and a moderate degree of innovation, analysis, and reasoning to complete work.
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA