Our University (Medical) client in Boston is looking for a Part-Time Office Administrator with strong interpersonal and organizational skills, as well as the ability to learn new software applications quickly. This is a contract role. Position will be at least partially remote. There is some flexibility on scheduling (mornings or afternoons), but our client needs availability 5 days/week, Monday-Friday. Immediate availability to interview and to begin working is needed.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Coordinates various office support services, including purchasing and facilities management.
- Maintain rotation schedules, grade recording, and communication with students.
- Engage in regular communication with directors regarding any changes to schedules, and completing all online tasks for assigning students to courses.
- Assisting with keeping advising updated and providing assistance with scheduling meetings
- Checking on completion and maintaining checklist for required forms, and uploading forms to student software
- Keeping spreadsheets for student enrollment updated and maintained; communicating frequently and promptly with directors about onboarding of students
- Provide information by answering questions and requests over phone, email, and in person
- Email distribution as needed; handle incoming and outgoing mail, and distribute to the appropriate staff
- May supervise other administrative staff.
- Additional duties as needed.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Suite, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to communicate well, verbally, through email, and over the phone with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal abilities
- Ability to learn new tasks, skills, and software applications quickly
- Knowledge of common office equipment (phones, fax, postage machine, copier, PC etc.)
- B.A./B.S. (any field)
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston