Our client based in Boston is looking for a Payroll Assistant to provide support to their office team. This is a contract role.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
- Updates payroll records by entering changes.
- Prepares reports by compiling summaries.
- Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests.
- Comfortable familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite (especially Word and Excel).
- Able to communicate well, both verbally and via written correspondence.
- A friendly demeanor with great customer service skills
- Able to learn new tasks and skills quickly.
- Prior experience in Payroll is preferred.
- B.A./B.S. (any field).
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA