Our client in Boston is looking for Payroll Specialist.
- Process payroll for a global energy technology company with ADP platform
- Compliance, background check adjudication, New Hire Onboarding, Compensation, and Benefits
- Assist with HR day-to-day operations, employee data auditing, and reporting
- Monitor plan limits, eligibility, and other restrictions on plan participation to ensure compliance with both plan provisions and government requirements
- Help with overseeing the administration of COBRA compliance
- Apply corporate policies, HR practices, and standards in accordance with local country laws.
- Assist with HR Operations projects and tasks as needed
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced team environment handling multiple priorities and tasks with a high degree of accuracy and speed
- Proven verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, respect for and ability to manage deadlines A hands-on learner with natural initiative and curiosity
- Possesses a high level of flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to establish trust and confidence by demonstrating a high level of credibility and integrity
- Experience with ADP payroll service – either working for the company or as a client is a Plus
- Knowledge of the PEO Platform (ADP Total Source) is also a Plus
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston