Our Environment-Focused Tech Company in Boston is looking for a highly organized, motivated, and flexible Payroll Specialist to support senior staff. This is a direct-hire opportunity for the right fit. This full-time position will be on-site. Immediate availability to interview and to begin working is needed.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Manage the calendars of senior staff; maintain open and consistent communications across the company
- Process payroll for a global energy technology company with ADP
- Provide support to the HR Ops team across all the HR Operations discipline including HR Policies, Compliance, HR Systems, background check adjudication, New Hire Onboarding, Compensation, and Benefits
- Assist with HR day-to-day operations
- Assure compliance with all applicable state/provincial and federal/country regulations
- Assist with employee data auditing and reporting
- Monitor plan limits, eligibility, and other restrictions on plan participation to ensure compliance with both plan provisions and government requirements
- Help with overseeing the administration of COBRA compliance
- Apply corporate policies, HR practices, and standards in accordance with local country laws.
- Assist with HR Operations projects and tasks as needed
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced team environment handling multiple priorities and tasks with a high degree of accuracy and speed
Superior editing, accuracy, attention to detail, respect for, and ability to manage deadlines A hands-on learner with natural initiative and curiosity
- High level of logical and analytical thinking skills and ability to apply skills to developing practical and creative problem-solving approaches to unusual or unexpected issues
- Possesses a high level of flexibility and adaptability
- Polished written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to establish trust and confidence by demonstrating a high level of credibility and integrity
- Strong customer service focus with a sense of urgency and excellent follow-through
- A Knowledge of PEO Platform (ADP Total Source) is a Plus
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston.