Our University client is looking to add a Procurement Department Assistant to their team on a contract basis, with the potential to go permanent.
- Prepare drafted Contract for Services/Scope of Services/Amendments to University standard. Follow up for signature (vendor signs 1st), file contracts, electronically in Procurement’s shared-drive.
- Provide Contract Tracker support; manage contract tracker file, lead contract tracker weekly updates, (Procurement’s share-drive), update tracker as required. Run monthly spend reports and ad-hoc as needed with staff support. Creating and editing PDFs with Adobe Acrobat.
- Process and maintain all types of contracts/agreements, including but not limited to maintenance, revenue, licenses, software and leases as well as all types of services and obtain all signatures. Assist end users in preparation of Contract for Services, sub-contract terms and conditions and scope of service as needed; review contracts for accuracy, process contract for legal review when applicable, and obtain required signature.
- Providing support as needed for handling the front office reception area and administration duties. Limited time to be spent on the following: greeting guests, answering phones, and handling purchasing inquiries. Customer service for the department’s helpline; providing appropriate assistance for information on policies and procedures, system navigation and field inquiries to appropriate staff person.
- Provides new employees reviewing all purchasing policies and procedures; navigating authorized contract websites and terms and conditions for using the contracts including State Contracts; navigating the a-procurement system and the appropriate use of account and commodity codes.
- Maintain all purchasing files in compliance with the University’s record retention policy, and prepare reports as needed.
- Responsible for preparing requisitions as required: works closely with the Director of Procurement to ensure that the departmental budget can support the purchases. Prepare bid proposal documents for submittal and distribution to appropriate vendors.
- Contract experience required
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA