Our University Client in Boston is looking for a Program Operations Coordinator (OC) for a contract role, to serve as the Operations Coordinator to support the day-to-day operations of a demanding and complex unit and serves as the operations liaison between our college, the university, and the community we serve. Under the supervision of the Executive Director of Operations, the OC provides support and coordination of a variety of business activities requiring independent judgment and performs a variety of advanced administrative duties of considerable complexity.
Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Provide high-level administrative support to the Executive Director of Operations and perform executive-level duties of a confidential and sensitive nature.
- Assist in drafting high-level communications and preparing/distributing agendas and meeting materials.
- Facilitate the resolution of matters requiring the EDO’s attention and support all special projects and events under the Operations office’s umbrella.
- Manage the operations calendar and collaborate with Registrar, Graduate Admissions,
- Department and Associate Dean’s Administrative Coordinators, Events Specialist, and
- MARCOMM to ensure the calendar captures all college events and processes.
- Work in collaboration with MARCOMM to ensure the operations web page captures the most up-to-date information within the college.
- Support the EDO with data management related to operations including but not limited to consolidation and management of Financial trackers, Sourcing and Procurement trackers, Internal Funding Requests, Student Hiring Requests, Staff Records, and other items as needed.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications (but not limited to)
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Three to five years working in a full-time position in higher education administration or equivalent administrative experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in continuous quality improvement strategies
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in outstanding customer service and interpersonal skills to interact with students, graduates, staff, faculty, and employers.
- Ability to handle confidential information and maintain discretion.
- Strong problem-solving skills to analyze and resolve issues, and when necessary, to take initiative to answer questions and to follow up on concerns.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Effective time management and organizational skills to handle multiple tasks amidst frequent interruptions.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and Zoom (web conferencing).
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA