Our University client in Boston is looking for a Program Coordinator with excellent communication and interpersonal skills to provide administrative support. This is a contract role.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Organization and implementation of projects related to program development, publicity, and outreach.
- Hiring, training, and supervising student workers, and providing student support
- Responsible for planning, marketing and providing support for program activities, including research and production of related reports and marketing materials.
- Organization and management of projects and events
- Providing data analysis and database management for the program
- Serve as liaison to external groups deals with specific programs or issues.
- Ordering and maintaining supplies for program
- Basic office etiquette such as competently answering phones, returning email, taking messages, scheduling meetings.
- Proficient in word processing and spreadsheet software
- Strong communication skills in person, over phone, and via email
- Flexibility, as the role may support one or more departments
- Must be a self-starter and have the ability to work independently.
- Willingness to work flexible hours as the job may require an ability to deliver on tight deadlines.
- BA/BS in any field
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston