Our University client in Boston is looking for a Program Coordinator. This is a temp role, with the potential to become permanent. Strong writing and communication skills are required.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Organization and implementation of projects related to Program development, publicity, and outreach.
- Responsible for planning, marketing and providing support for program activities, including research and production of related reports and marketing materials.
- Organization and management of projects and events such as orientations, marketing, and career internship development program.
- Serve as liaison to external groups deals with specific programs or issues.
- Curriculum development and related matters.
- Compilation of material and administration of Program website and social media platforms.
- Basic office etiquette such as competently answering phones, returning email, taking messages, scheduling meetings.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent writing skills and proofreading abilities.
- Knowledge of college and university policies a plus.
- Above average “professional writing” skills.
- Must be a self-starter and have the ability to work independently.
- Willingness to work flexible hours as the job may require an ability to deliver on tight deadlines.
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston