ur University client in Boston is looking for a Program Coordinator for one of their many busy departments.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Provide secretarial and administrative support for a work area or group of individuals.
- Responsible for preparing correspondence, proofing documents, maintaining calendars, scheduling travel, and maintaining office files and data.
- May oversee student workers.
- Program Coordinator will provide event coordination maintain, manage multi-state internship program, provide grant data reporting coordination, assist with program management for grant activities.
- Will also provide administrative support for grant-sponsored and institution-sponsored events, activities, projects, and products.
- Experience in Higher Education preferred, but not required.
- 2+ years of administrative work
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA