Our University client in Boston is looking for a Program Manager to jump right in and support their team. This is a contract role with the potential for temp-to-perm for the right fit.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Monitor graduate course enrollment on a daily/reoccurring basis and communicating enrollment concerns to the respective program manager
- Upload course syllabi upon receiving from instructors
- Process student attribute overrides in Ellucian Banner
- Coordinate retrieval of Part-Time Teaching Authorization forms for all FT NU employees
- Facilitate hiring and on-boarding of new part-time lecturers
- Previous, relevant program and administrative experience
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects and prioritize accordingly
- The ability to adapt to the different working styles of those you support
- Excellent attention to detail
- Fluency in Microsoft Office
- Experience with Ellucian Banner is a plus
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston.