Our Government Agency client in Boston is looking for a Project Assistant. This is a contract role with the potential to become permanent.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Handle multiple projects as assigned, including mailings, reports, general organization, and more.
- Provide friendly and helpful administrative assistance both in person and via phone/email correspondence to clients, visitors, and other staff members.
- Manage and answer multiple busy phone lines.
- Schedule and calendar management; meeting/event coordination and planning.
- Act as main point of contact for IT and phone troubleshooting; coordinate service calls and vendor correspondence.
- Ensure that inquiries are directed to appropriate parties and track follow up.
- Create spreadsheets, documents, slideshows, and other materials using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative, as well as the ability to work with a team.
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).