Our University client in Boston is looking for a highly organized and flexible Project Manager with strong interpersonal, collaborative, and communication skills to provide support. This is a contract role with the potential to convert to a termed employee. The role will be remote to start. Must exhibit discretion and professionalism in handling confidential information. Immediate availability to interview and start is needed.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Plan, direct and act as project manager for operational and business process projects and processes
- Manage initiatives and ensure priority deadlines are met in order to support enrollment strategies and goals
- Acquire and write business requirements; support daily operational support through various reporting
- Collecting business requirements for new initiatives, organizing testing scripts and managing user acceptance testing.
- Lead small working groups and work within those teams; liaise between different departments to collaboratively complete projects
- Facilitate technical components of online university events
- Document and provide documentation for projects
- Additional duties as needed
- Proven project management ability.
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills in person, over phone, and via email
- Ability to work in a diverse community and meet the needs of diverse student populations.
- Must be a self-starter and have the ability to work independently.
- 5+ years of related experience preferred
- BA/BS in any field required
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston