Our University client in Boston is looking for an Project Manager. This is a contract role.
- Manages one or more non-technical projects within the constraints of scope, quality, time, and cost, to deliver specified requirements.
- May include resource allocation and all phases of development life cycle (i.e. feasibility study, requirements, analysis, design testing, and implementation planning).
- Regularly interacts with management.
- Coordinates and directs the activities of project team members.
- Ensures all project requirements and/or objectives are documented.
- BA/BS, or commensurate experience
- Ability to work independently and take initiative, as well as the ability to work with a team
- 2-5 years of Project Management experience
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA