Our University client in Boston is looking for a Project Manager to assist the Senior Project Manager and a small team on construction services projects.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Reported to the Sr. Project Manager of Construction Services
- Oversee the management of capital and non-capital renovation projects
- Assist with overall policies and processes concerning construction projects management toward successful delivery of scope, budget, schedule and quality
- Project management throughout the project life cycle– from initiation through close out and turn over to Operations
- Consultant on contractor selection and oversight
- Prior experience in Project management of construction projects
- Knowledge of relevant methodologies
- B.A./B.S. in a related field
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston.