Our University client in Boston is looking for a Receptionist for a department. This is initially a contract role.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Answers and routes incoming phone calls for 1-9 lines.
- Takes and relays telephone messages.
- Provides telephone directory assistance.
- Greets, escorts and directs visitors.
- Provides general information to callers or visitors.
Qualifications and Skills (include but are not limited to):
- Associates degree (Bachelors Preferred)
- Has the ability to communicate clearly and accurately use a telephone system to receive and transfer calls
- Shows patience and courtesy when dealing with people.
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston.