Our University client in Boston is looking for an organized and detail-oriented Recruiter Assistant to support a busy team. This is a contract role with the potential to extend. The role will be remote. Must exhibit discretion and professionalism in handling confidential information. Immediate availability to interview and start is needed.
- Assist Recruiters with scheduling candidate interviews.
- Perform reference and background checks.
- Review incoming resumes to ensure the required elements of the role are met.
- Refer applicants to specific position openings
- Perform phone screens and participate in the interview process
- Administer pre-employment forms and tests
- Process changes with regard to employee status
- Assist with general administrative needs as required, such as filing and drafting notes and correspondence.
- Ability to learn new tasks and skills quickly
- Comfortable familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite (especially Word and Excel)
- Ability to communicate well, both verbally and via written correspondence
- A friendly demeanor with great customer service skills
- B.A./B.S. (any field)
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston