Our University client in Boston is looking for a proactive Recruiter Assistant to join their team. The recruiting assistant will support a team of recruiters and must have excellent communication and multitasking skills. This is a contract role. This full-time position will be on-site. Immediate availability to interview and to begin working is needed.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Assists Recruiters with scheduling interviews with candidates and reviewing resumes
- Performs phone screening and qualifying candidates
- Refers applicants to specific position openings
- Administer pre-employment forms and tests
- Checking references and processing changes with regard to employee status.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston