Our Organization (Health) client in Lowell is looking for Call Center Representatives to provide remote support to their scheduling services. Excellent problem-solving, communication, and customer service skills are needed. This position is remote. Candidates must be available to work occasionally in the office located in Lowell, Massachusetts. The ability to professionally and discretely handle sensitive and confidential information is necessary. Shifts will be from 8AM to 8PM with varying schedules, and flexibility is required. Schedules will include at least one Saturday every five weeks with a day off during the week. Immediate availability to interview is needed.
- Answering phones in a professional and courteous manner and responding to patients’ request when appropriate.
- Make and cancel appointments that patients request such as follow-ups, physicals, sick visits, providers appointments, request medication and clinician appointments
- Transfer calls to appropriate departments or staff.
- Identify, research and resolve caller’s issues using the computer system, and by bringing issues to Call Center Supervisor.
- Perform welcome calls and document calls in tracking databases.
- Effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced medical environment.
- Orient patients about offered services, departments and providers
- Utilize a professional and friendly attitude to able to quickly develop a rapport with patients over the phone.
- Additional projects as assigned.
- Excellent grammar, written and oral communication skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills and phone manner.
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to ask questions
- Display time flexibility towards shifts as per work department requirements
- Skilled in working with desktop computer software such as MS Office, eCW, MSI with the ability to quickly adapt to new software applications.
- Bilingual speakers are needed – Spanish, Portuguese, Vietnamese, Khmer, Russian, and Chinese
- 2 years previous experience in a customer service position and/or medical related field preferred
- A high school diploma, or equivalent is required
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston