Our University client in Boston is looking for a Research Assistant with strong interpersonal and organizational skills. This is a contract role. This full-time position will be partially remote and partially onsite. Immediate availability to interview and to begin working is needed.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Collect, enter, and manage sensitive information while adhering to good clinical practices
- Perform delegated tasks and procedures involving human subjects in support of research protocols
- Provide information by answering questions and requests over phone, email, and in person
- Work on special projects as needed and not limited to all aspects of award close out except final report preparation
- Perform routine administrative duties including typing, filing, and faxing
- Additional duties as needed.
- Exceptional Excel skills, especially pivot tables and Vlookup
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Suite, Word, and Outlook
- Ability to communicate well, verbally, through email, over the phone, and through video calls
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal abilities
- Ability to learn new tasks, skills, and software applications quickly
- The ability to handle large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- B.A./B.S. (any field)
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston.