Our University Client in Boston is looking for a Research Support Programmer for a contract role. The start date for this role is pending. It is tentatively slated to start in late April/early May.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Technical aspects related to consulting, training, and scientific application package support
- Provide engagement of research projects, project guidance, personal instruction, tutorials, workshops, workflow/pipeline development, application porting, and code optimisation of for research projects.
- Work directly with faculty and other academic stakeholders
- Liaise between faculty, staff, and students
- MA/MS (Statistics preferred) and a firm grounding in programming
- Strong analytical and personal skills with an ability to manage multiple projects and deliverables, strong attention to detail.
- Fluency in multiple programming languages.
- Understanding of basic statistical methods or have related expertise.
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston