Our Business client in Mattapan is looking for a Scheduling Coordinator with excellent attention to detail and a positive, can-do, attitude to manage the day to day operations of a busy utility company. This is a position for an individual with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills who is available from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday. This is a temporary role with the potential for extension OR a direct hire role for the right person. Immediate availability to interview and begin is needed.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) to complete daily tasks and communicate efficiently with the office staff through written correspondence
- Completes real-time review of the schedule throughout the day to make sure the week ahead is looking smooth.
- Efficiently coordinates service and repair appointments
- Works closely with Office Manager & Dispatcher to manage the schedule
- Retrieves answering service and all other inbound scheduling communications in a timely fashion and responds to all inquiries in the same business day
- Proactively manages the schedule during busy or slow periods, with support of the Office Manager.
- Supports scheduling through dispatching of technicians and marketing efforts.
- Multitasking and being able to transition quickly from one task to another
- Additional administrative duties as needed
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially data entry functions
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to excellence
- Able to communicate well, both verbally and via written correspondence
- A friendly demeanor with great customer service skills
- Able to learn new tasks and skills quickly
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Candidates must have 2 years+ scheduling or administrative experience, ideally in a trade/construction company
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston.