Our University Client in Boston is looking for an Administrative Assistant to their team. This is a contract role.
Responsibilities include (But are not limited to):
- Performs more complex administrative activities including managing projects, composing letters and reports, preparing/editing presentations, and recommending or making purchase decisions.
- Provides assistance, training to other administrative staff and may supervise other staff. Includes frequent/continual contact with customers and executives.
- Drafts, and responds to e-mails and/or written correspondence
- Answers questions and resolves issues for all constituent groups or University offices.
- Edit spreadsheets and prepares presentations.
- Update databases.
Qualifications and Skills Include (But are not limited to)
- Bachelors Degree
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Can handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
- Prior experience in a university preferable.
- Has intermediate to advanced computer skills including word processing, spreadsheet, and basic presentation or database applications.
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills, leadership, negotiation, analytical and problem-solving skills.