University Client in Boston is looking for a Senior Administrative Assistant for a contract role.
Responsibilities include (But are not limited to):
- Responsibilities may include making travel and meeting arrangements, screening calls, composing letters and reports, preparing presentations and financial data.
- Supports one or more mid to senior-level managers.
- Performs more complex administrative activities including managing projects, composing letters and reports, preparing/editing presentations.
- Advises and executes purchase decisions.
- Provides assistance, training to other administrative staff, and may supervise other staff.
Qualifications and Skills include (But are not limited to)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Possess advanced computer skills including word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and database software; and may train others.
- Experience working with highly confidential nature is preferred.
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills, leadership, negotiation, analytical and problem solving skills.
- May also possess specialized industry skill/knowledge or knowledge of foreign languages.
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA