Our University Client in Boston is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst. Starting compensation for for this role will not exceed 80K per year.
Responsibility include (but are not limited to):
- Independently perform and facilitate financial analysis for School on large variety of issues.
- Provide analytical and quantitative analysis to support decisions related to the preparation of the annual budget, mid-year forecasts, and multi-year financial plans.
- Build and maintain models related to revenue, budgeting and forecasting
- Develop and prepare reporting for use in financial planning.
- Functions as subject matter expert and/or project lead on School financial policies and reporting. Advises department/school on financial questions in support of financial processes using analytical and quantitative
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA