Our client, a Boston-based University is looking for a Senior Financial Coordinator who will report to the Director of Finance & Administration. The individual will be responsible for the day-to-day financial administration of, but not limited to, financial transactions, travel report approval, expense account review and reconciliation, vendor contract management, financial process, and policy improvements.
- Demonstrate strong organizational, planning, and time management skills to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Possess a working knowledge of reconciling financial ledgers and determining appropriate methods to correct discrepancies, including the preparation of journal entries, fund transfers, funding allocations, and budget adjustments.
- Be responsible for processing reimbursements, and payments, and overseeing the travel and procurement card program.
- Display a comprehensive understanding of resolving complex problems. Administering special projects, and other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant coursework and experience may substitute for a degree.
- At least 1 year of relevant financial experience and knowledge of financial reporting, accounting, systems, and analysis.
- Strong financial analysis skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, spreadsheets, and data analysis tools are required.
- Ability to manage multiple time-sensitive tasks is required.
- Demonstrated experience with financial systems and data query tools; experience with financial systems (SAP, Concur) is preferred.
This is a direct hire position with a salary of $48K to $51.5K
Can also be a hybrid model of remote 2 days a week – and 3 onsite.
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston