Our University Client in Boston is looking for a Senior Program Coordinator for a contract role, with the possibility of 2 days per week remote..
Responsibilities include (But are not limited to):
- Responsible for purchasing and reconciling invoices and maintaining inventory for 6 of our departments
- Supports unit programming to determine logistics and planning for large-scale events
- Answers general questions to students, families, and staff about relevant support offices and policies
- Supports scheduling for multiple Assistant/Associate Vice Presidents
- Assists the Human Resources (HR) & Finance team with training new administrators on how to create shopping carts, general HR processes, and organization of the unit’s photo organizational chart
Qualifications and Skills Include (But are not limited to)
- Possess advanced computer skills including word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, and database software; and may train others.
- Experience working with a highly confidential nature is preferred.
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills, leadership, negotiation, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Degree in a related field or significant prior experience
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston