Our University Client in Boston is looking for a Senior Program Coordinator for a contract role, with the possibility of conversion to a permanent position.
Responsibilities include (But are not limited to):
- Responsible for overall program coordination and possible development and implementation of program or related projects.
- Assist in the development of short and long-term plans for programs, monitor progress, assure adherence and evaluate performance.
- Assist in design of performance objectives and implement and monitor programming to meet desired outcomes.
- Organize training seminars to address staff needs and identify relevant external training opportunities.
- Assist with the development of public relations and communications strategies to support program goals and increase community awareness.
- Responsibilities may include making travel and meeting arrangements, screening calls, composing letters and reports, preparing presentations and financial data.
Qualifications and Skills Include (But are not limited to)
- Possess advanced computer skills including word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and database software; and may train others.
- Experience working with a highly confidential nature is preferred.
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills, leadership, negotiation, analytical and problem-solving skills.
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston