Our University Client in Boston is looking for a Senior Program Coordinator for a contract role, with the possibility of conversion to a permanent position.Responsibilities include (But are not limited to):
- Responsible for overall program coordination and possible development and implementation of program or related projects.
- Assist in the development of short and long-term plans for programs, monitor progress, assure adherence and evaluate performance.
- Assist in design of performance objectives and implement and monitor programming to meet desired outcomes.
- Organize training seminars to address staff needs and identify relevant external training opportunities.
- Assist with the development of public relations and communications strategies to support program goals and increase community awareness.
- Responsibilities may include making travel and meeting arrangements, screening calls, composing letters and reports, preparing presentations and financial data.
Qualifications and Skills include (But are not limited to)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Possess advanced computer skills including word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and database software; and may train others.
- Experience working with highly confidential nature is preferred.
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills, leadership, negotiation, analytical and problem solving skills.
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA