Our University Client in Worcester is looking for a Senior Quality Engineer to join a development team. This is a contract role.
Responsibilities (Include but are not limited to):
- Proactively participate on an Agile (Scrum) software development team
- Review of User Stories and develop specific acceptance criteria
- Create and execute software functional tests for the user story
- Collaborate with Scrum team members on quality process improvements
- Ensure the definition of Done is followed for each software item
- Execute automated software tests
- Create automated software tests
Qualifications & Skills (include but are not limited to):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent work experience.
- 2 plus years of QA experience.
- 1 plus year of test automation experience.
- Demonstrate expertise with SQL Server features in order to test database software
- Knowledge of web protocols, networking, and systems; open source tools; continuous integration; XML, XSD, Json, Active Directory, SQL, and Test Automation Frameworks
- Python (Programming Language)
- Test Automation
- Microsoft SQL Server
Level of education
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Higher Education
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA