We are looking for the right individual to join our award-winning staffing firm to help handle day to day operations and manage several major accounts.
If you are good at placing candidates and enjoy it as well as the fast-paced temp world (everything changes in a day) and would like to focus on the recruiting but not having to bring in new business, just expand our present business, this is the job for you.
The right individual:
- Will have 2-3 years plus Recruiting experience in a staffing firm, sourcing, screening, recruiting and placing candidates successfully in positions,
- Must be able to write emails, reports and other related content professionally,
- Have a great phone manner, in addition to being able to conduct face to face and/or virtual interviews using such programs as Skype and/or Slack,
- Must be flexible because our priorities may change several times in the course of a single day,
- Must be a team player who is able to update staffing/client database records,
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office, and familiar with social media like LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.,
- Have strong attention to detail and a great memory or be able to take great notes, and,
- Be a real self-starter as most of the work will be performed remotely.
- We are offering the right individual a salary at a competitive rate in addition to benefits and bonuses.
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., the best temp agencies in Boston MA