Our Government Agency client in Boston is looking for a Sr. Administrative Assistant with a strong sense of urgency and organizational skills as excellent flexibility to support the Chief Officer of a busy government agency. This is a contract role. Must exhibit discretion and professionalism in handling confidential information. Immediate availability to interview and to begin role is needed.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Manages all administrative programs and communications for agency
- Schedule meetings and appointments for Chief Officer; maintains open and consistent communications across the agency
- Handle payroll duties as required using PeopleSoft and MA state payroll system
- Process travel documents and create org charts; assist Chief Officer in the creation of CIP’s
- Identifies problem-resolution strategies and identifies strategies for operational efficiency, execute agency goals; prepares reports and analysis as needed
- Receive calls, process, and disseminate information in an accurate and timely manner
- Maintain a database of contacts and correspondence; maintain performance and business reports
- Research, write and edit technical specifications, and gather signatures and approvals
- Complete miscellaneous errands and tasks for Chief Officer
- Coordinate other office assignments as required
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Proficiency in e-Builder for management of capital projects
- Strong background in Samsara
- Superior attention to detail and strong research skills.
- Proficiency in FMIS and MCRS2 preferred
- Ability to present facts and recommendations effectively in oral and written form.
- Familiarity with WebEx and other video conferencing platforms preferred
- B.A./B.S. (any field)
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston.