Our University client in Boston is looking for a Sr. Administrative Assistant with a strong attention to detail and organizational skills as excellent flexibility to support a busy executive team. This is a contract role with the possibility of extension. This full-time position will be partially remote, with 2-3 days on site per week. Must exhibit discretion and professionalism in handling confidential information. Immediate availability to interview and to begin role is needed.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Provide robust, strategic, and proactive administrative and project support to the executive team
- Effectively manage the calendars of three executive team members
- Organize and confirm all of team’s local, domestic, and international business travel.
- Create detailed online and print travel itineraries, organize conference materials, and manage follow up and expense reporting from various off-site engagements
- Enhance the organization and efficiency of the executive team in service of the greater university community.
- Prepare for team meetings, conferences, and other events on behalf of the department.
- Regularly produce various executive communications; track and execute special projects and deliverables.
- Collaborate with colleagues internal to the department and across the university to ensure effective communication and support for various projects, events, and initiatives.
- Maintain confidentiality of all office documents
- Additional administrative tasks as needed
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Strong, clear communication, both oral and written
- Superior attention to detail and strong research skills.
- Able to work independently and use good judgement.
- Ability to present facts and recommendations effectively in oral and written form.
- Must exhibit discretion and professionalism in handling confidential information.
- B.A./B.S. (any field)
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston.