Our University (Law) client in Boston is looking for a Sr. Administrative Assistant with excellent multi-tasking abilities and strong communication skills to provide administrative and faculty support for a busy law program and clinic. The start date for this role is pending. It is tentatively slated to start in late April/early May.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting the two clinic directors with maintenance of clinical files and material, and handling administrative-related issues for the clinics, their students, and their staff.
- Coordination of the clinic’s activities with the various programs and departments of the university
- Communicates effectively orally and in writing by answering emails, responding to phone calls, and greeting customers in person
- Preparing materials for classes and maintaining course websites
- Booking rooms and media services support, as well as booking travel for directors
- Ordering supplies and tracking inventory
- Delivering and collecting mail and providing support for other special projects.
- Additional administrative duties as assigned
- Strong communication skills in person, over phone, and via email
- Solid understanding of MS Office programs
- Excellent interpersonal skills and critical thinking
- Ability to adapt to changes in the program/clinic need
- BA/BS in any field
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston