Our University client in Boston is looking for Sr. Administrative Assistant (Fundraising/Development) with fundraising and database skills to support the fundraising and development teams. This is a contract role and a potential temp-to-perm opportunity. Only local candidates considered.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Reviewing and updating donors’ biographical information, such as name changes, contact information, and relationship updates.
- Strictly adheres to departmental processes and procedures.
- Perform other general office duties as needed, such as filing, scanning, and other basic tasks.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to handle confidential information with sensitivity and care,
- Strong computer skills and experience with database software are a plus.
- A college degree and fundraising database experience are preferred, along with experience working in a fast-paced environment.
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston.