Our University client in Boston is looking for a Student Counselor/Administrative with excellent communication and interpersonal skills to provide administrative support for a program focused on international professional development. This is a contract role.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Support the program coordinator in the preparation of students in resume and cover letter review and development, as well as mock interviews
- Develop and facilitate resume review workshops for students
- Track mock interview process to collect feedback and update coordinators
- Organization and management of projects and events
- Providing data analysis and database management for the program
- The coordinate work authorization process for international students
- Basic office etiquette such as competently answering phones, returning email, taking messages, scheduling meetings.
- Proven experience with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and databases
- Strong organizational and time management skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects.
- Strong communication skills in person, over phone, and via email
- Must be a self-starter and have the ability to work independently.
- Experience working with international students and/or living or working abroad is strongly preferred
- BA/BS in any field; Masters degree preferred.
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston