Our University Client in Boston is looking for a Tech-Savvy Administrative Assistant to join their team. This is a contract role with the potential for a permanent role.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Supports one or more mid-level managers.
- Providing support to team members with event and meeting preparation.
- Assisting clients with registration.
- Entering data and accessing data
- Greeting and communicating with guests to determine the purpose of visit.
- Answering inquiries and directs visitors appropriately.
- Creating record projects.
- Coordinate the pre-award aspect of grant development and writing.
- Bachelors Degree in a related field.
- Has intermediate computer skills including word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, and Microsoft Outlook
- Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A customer-oriented approach and exceptional attention to detail are essential.
- Attention to detail and the ability to work with tight deadlines.
- Higher Education
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston