Our Boston-based client is looking for a UI Lead/Developer with strong ReactJS for a contract role (potential for conversion). Professional experience with ReactJS and Redux experience are required.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Understand business and functional requirements to be developed.
- Develop UI screens and Database interactions
- Help applications teams to follow coding best practices, including our reference application scaffolding, build system and test coverage. Also, the job involves writing React components for the application team if the said component is not yet ready.
- Framework development, Libraries Development, writing react components for the application.
- Will be required to suggest improvements in the existing framework, suggest and implement best practices, be knowledgeable about the updated trends in UI development and ReactJS in particular.
- Experience with ReactJS and Redux
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Webpack
- Experience with git and GitHub, including PR and branching.
- Experience with any UNIX type of command line skills in a terminal is required
- Experience as a UI Architect and Lead
- Thorough understanding of React.js core principles along with React router, Redux workflows and data structures with libraries
- Thorough understanding of ES6, ES7, ES8 / newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Nice to have knowledge of Isomorphic React.
- Expertise with Web pack, other front end build tools.
- Strong knowledge of CSS concepts and experience with pre-processors.
- Understand Business requirement work with UX, business analyst teams to plan and translate mockups and wire-frames to optimized, reusable, quality code.
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston