Our University Client in Boston is looking for a Senior Program Coordinator for a contract On-site role, with the possibility of becoming a temp-to-permanent job. Only local candidates considered.
As the Senior Admissions Coordinator, you will serve as the front-line customer service representative for the University’s International Undergraduate Admissions.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Answering emails and phone inquiries regarding general and specific questions and topics.
- Supervising work-study students.
- Working with colleagues on the international admissions team.
- Partnering with other staff members in related offices.
- Reporting to the Associate Director of International Admissions.
- Performing project work, as it is assigned.
Qualifications and Skills Include (But are not limited to):
- BS or BA degree required.
- Must have exemplary customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications abilities.
- Professional outlook as you will be the University’s Representative for the International Undergraduate program with all internal and external customers.