Our client a University in Boston, is looking for a Project Coordinator for their Coop Program. This is a full-time contract position which will involve data analyses, research, assisting with events, and providing administrative support. Only local candidates are considered.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (BUT NOT LIMITED TO):
Perform qualitative data analyses on sample job descriptions and map relevant skills and courses to job type.
Research various projects, such as identifying Fortune 1000 company locations and known relationships with university colleagues, or identifying potential global employer partners based on current/prospective employer needs.
Design engaging onboarding and event collateral, such as new hire guides or event fliers.
Support large employer events on campus through event registrations, fliers, staffing schedules, and other administrative logistics.
Input content for onboarding and curriculum into aesthetically pleasing online learning modules to create appealing and accessible resources.
Provide administrative support for the Standing & Policy Committee, such as assisting with student petitions and exception workflows, maintaining a shared drive, and scheduling meetings.
Perform essential data-entry for employer lead tracking and contact archiving.
- Associate’s degree + 3 years of work experience or bachelor’s degree + 1 year of experience
- 1-3 years of work experience in a professional setting (full-time internships and co-ops are accepted).
- ·Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint; Google Suite.
- Demonstrated ability to work both as part of a project team and independently produce quality work.
- Willingness and drive to learn new software and systems.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong research and analytical skills; experience working with qualitative and quantitative data and extracting themes and trends.
- Highly effective time management, organization, and prioritization skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with Adobe InDesign/Illustrate or Canva.
- Experience with Articulate Rise or Microsoft Sway.
- Experience in career services, human resources, higher education, event management, administrative, research, or analysis a plus.
Schedule: 8:30am-5:00pm, remote hybrid – ideally two days on campus and 3 days remote each week.