Our Client is looking for an excellent Executive Assistant to provide and guide advanced administrative support. A key responsibility will be assisting in the daily operations of the office staff. The right candidate will also be working with a number of high-level administrative professionals. This is a full-time on-site position. Only local candidates will be considered.
This position shares responsibilities and projects with the Office Manager who assists the Executive Assistant. The Executive Assistant must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, managing competing priorities, and maintaining strict confidentiality.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Maintain and Monitor all executives’ calendars, including conference room calendars, schedule meetings making complex scheduling arrangements to include, catering, media, and travel.
- Make decisions regarding the acquisition of goods and services for all the departments at both locations, works closely with trades services to resolve issues and problems, arranges all internal moves.
- Assist with and support projects by initiating shopping carts, paying invoices, and download reports as needed and directed.
- Assist in special projects, prepare various documents for presentation at senior level meetings and other duties as needed. Handle highly confidential information on a regular basis with discretion and judgement.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3 years of experience in office support and administrative management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience working with confidential materials
- Excellent customer service and phone etiquette
The schedule for this position is 9 am – 5 pm, Mondays – Fridays. There is no remote work option.