Our client, a Boston-based electronics design firm, has an immediate need for an Administrative/Office Assistant with good computer and communication skills. The right individual will be customer focused, flexible, with a nice demeanor when dealing with the team as well as front desk visitors, and used to working in a fast-paced office.
This is a full-time onsite contract position. Only local candidates considered. The position is a priority with an immediate start time.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Represents the senior leadership team by welcoming visitors, reviewing correspondence; arranging company dinners and other corporate functions; answering questions and meeting requests.
- Arranges corporate travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas; scheduling the air travel; booking other transportation; arranging lodging and meeting accommodations; submitting and reconciling expense reports.
- Ordering of office supplies and equipment.
- General office organization and management.
- Completes projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving; making adjustments to plans.
- Produces and distributes correspondence, meeting minutes, memos, letters and other communications.
- Enhances the senior leadership team and corporation’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree, preferred
- Experience coordinating calendars, travel logistics, meetings
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail, strong organization, problem solving and planning skills
- History of promoting process improvement and leading change while overcoming roadblocks
- Fluent with Microsoft Office Suite and experience with a variety of software based systems (e.g. HRIS, ERP, Salesforce.com)