Our Business Client is looking for a Web Developer to join their team for a 3-month project. While this is a contract role, there may be a permanent placement opportunity for the right fit.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope, to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands-on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc ..) is needed to be successful in this position.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related Field
- Prior professional experience in a related role is preferred.
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems, Web User Interface Design (UI), and Security Principles are essential.
- Entry level
- Administrative, Communications
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston