Our University Client in Boston is looking for a Writer/ Assistant Coordinator to join their team for a contract role. A writing sample is required to be considered for this role. Excellent writing and proofreading skills are necessary.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Writing timely and meaningful acknowledgement letters to the University’s supporters on a daily basis, collaborating with development officers
- Assisting with the University’s acknowledgement process
- Utilizing university databases to obtain and update information pertaining to donors.
- Using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) to complete daily tasks and communicate efficiently with the office staff through written correspondence
- Filing, data-entry, maintaining both physical and virtual records in an organized manner
- Multitasking and being able to transition quickly from one task to another
- Assisting on any special projects, as requested
- Comfortable familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite (especially Word and Excel)
- Able to communicate well, both verbally and especially via written correspondence
- 2 years work in an administrative/writing capacity.
- Able to learn new tasks and skills quickly
- B.A./B.S. (any field)
- Please submit a short writing sample with your resume when applying to this position. You may email it to email@example.com
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston