Our Clinical Research client in Boston is looking for an Administrative Assistant to support their team. This is a contract role with the potential to go permanent. The ideal candidate must be very detail-oriented and possess the ability to multi-task and to shift gears at a moment’s notice. The selected candidate will need to provide proof of immunization before working on site.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Respond to a steady stream of emails and other correspondence in line with office procedures.
- Scan and upload all documentation received via email or fax from research personnel into shared record-keeping system
- Prepare and provide appropriate generic or specific medical surveillance card issued to all research personnel as part of the medical clearance process.
- Maintain and update the IBC’s shared spreadsheet on a daily basis to reflect current clearance status, a requirement needed to be met for a researcher.
- Management of daily clinic appointment schedule as well as scheduling patient appointments.
- Prepare medical records and documentation.
- Answer telephone and respond to inquiries.
- Copying, faxing, filing, collating, etc.
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Strong understanding of MS Office programs (Word and Excel in particular)
- Strong organizational, prioritization, and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work independently and take initiative, as well as work collaboratively with a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (including proofreading)
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston