Our University client in Boston is looking for a tech-savvy, organized, and detail-oriented Assistant Registrar who is able to work independently and has the demonstrated ability to resolve difficult situations diplomatically to support a busy student services team. This is a contract full-time role, which can be hybrid after training is completed. This is also a potential temp-to-perm position.
The Assistant Registrar supports the core operational functions of the School of Medicine Registrar’s Office. They will apply knowledge of policies and procedures to counsel and guide students from matriculation to graduation. Areas include but are not limited to University compliance, course scheduling and licensure.
- Maintains confidential student records in a manner that adheres to federal guidelines.
- Completes requests for certificates of enrollment, graduation, and loan deferment.
- Provides a welcoming environment for students, staff and faculty through reception responsibilities including greeting visitors, answering main telephone lines.
- Distributes mail and makes appointments for the Registrar.
- Bachelor’s degree in any subject
- 3-5 years of related experience required.
- Must have excellent organization and communication skills.