Our Client, a Boston-based University, is in search of a Summer Term Program Manager who will be reporting to the Program Manager, Specialty MBA Programs and Curricular Initiatives. This is a permanent direct hire position. The right individual will be working on-site in Boston initially, and after training and based on performance, there is a possibility for a hybrid arrangement – with two days working remotely.
The Summer Term Program Manager manages the High School Honors program as well as office operations for Summer Term High School Programs. In managing High School Honors, they are responsible for all aspects of the pre-college program, including admissions, development, implementation, and assessment.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Reviews international applications for compliance with immigration regulations.
- Advises students on academic issues.
- In managing office operations, they establish business processes and procedures for High School Programs, ensuring excellence across five unique pre-college programs.
- Hires and supervises office assistants and student workers, as well as a seasonal residential staff that includes two Student Life Coordinators and approximately 30 Program Assistants.
- Develops and runs trainings for the office and residential staff.
- Oversees the planning and delivery of all program activities, program check-ins, and student orientations, and provides on-call support during emergencies.
- In consultation with the Associate Director, sets academic and residential policies.
- Adjudicates discipline infractions among students and residential staff.
- Supports the Director and the Associate Director in the operation of Summer Term and provides back-up support to the other Program Managers in the High School Programs office.
- BA/BS with 3-5 years or experience or Master’s with 1-3 years of experience.
- Master’s Degree preferred, excellent written and oral communication skills and superior organizational skills.
- Prior experience in Higher Education is preferred.
*Potential for a hybrid model after training for two days a week remote work.
*Annual salary range $65,000 – $68,000